Work Shouldn’t Suck.
Powerful statement, isn’t it? We say it, we believe it, and you can feel it when you walk into our offices.
We’re a rapidly growing, profitable organization with an employee-focused environment. We assume you’re looking for more than a job. Walleteers work together with one common focus, the consumer. Developing innovative consumer-focused products and services is our reason for being.
The Benefits You Expect to See........
In FatWallet’s progressive work environment, some of the typical corporate benefits available
to full-time Walleteers include:
• Employer-paid short and long term disability
• Employer-paid life insurance, $25,000 - enough to buy a box and bury you
• Generous paid time off
• Flex Fund accounts (pre-tax contributions for health and dependent care expenses)
• Employee Assistance Program
Added perks include:
• Employer provided lunch
• Fitness equipment (to work off employer provided lunch)
• Pool table, ping-pong, foosball, Golden Tee, darts, puzzles...
• Monthly battle for the FatWallet game day perpetual trophy